Pina Colada Popsicles
1. Combine piña colada mix, pineapple juice, Water, Malibu rum, pinch coconut flakes, and the tequila in a small bowl and mix.
2. Transfer into measuring cup.
3. Pour it into the shots glasses and cover the top of each cup with aluminum foil.
4. Place the popsicle stick in center of cup (down through foil).
5. Freeze until hard, preferably overnight.
6. Remove from freezer and run cup under warm water to loosen the popsicle.
7. Garnish with a cherry and serve.
1 cup Piña Colada Mix
5 oz. Pineapple Juice
1 oz. Tequila
2 oz. Malibu Rum with Coconut Liqueur
1 oz. of Water (for the popsicle to freeze)
Pinch Sweetened Coconut Flakes
You will also need:
6 small shot glasses
6 popsicle sticks
6 squares of aluminum foil
Instagram Photo Credit: @puro_chukii